Thematic Area I: Advances in Agricultural Sciences for Promotion of Food and Livelihood Security
- Recent technological tools for agricultural and horticultural crop improvement
- Innovations in Integrated Farming Systems (IFS)
- Advances in disease and pest management
- Climate resilient crop production systems
- Genomic and marker assisted selection, genome editing for improved crop productivity
- Food processing using biotech interventions
- Agricultural extension and policies: Issues and challenges
- Digital agriculture, artificial Intelligence for crop production
- Strategies for soil health and nutrient management
Thematic Area II: Emerging Trends in Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Technological interventions for improving productivity of animal, poultry and fishes.
- Conservation strategies for indigenous livestock and poultry.
- Innovations in genetic improvement of livestock and fish.
- Recent technologies for augmentation of reproduction in livestock and fishes.
- Improvement of animal health and production through nutritional managements.
- Value addition of animal and fish products.
- Recent developments in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of livestock, poultry and fish diseases.
Thematic Area III: Innovations in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biological Sciences
- Basic and strategic research in Life Sciences (Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Ecology and Environmental Science).
- Technological advancement for protection of environment vis-a-vis green energy.
- Cancer biology and cancer vaccine.
- Nano-biotechnology, drug delivery, biosensor.
- Ecology & Biodiversity Conservations.
- Regenerative medicine and stem cell research
- Computer aided drug designing
Brainstorming Session: Indo-Nepal Bilateral Scientific Cooperation for Promotion of Agricultural and Biological Sciences
In addition to the above mentioned technical sessions, the conference will also host a brain storming session. This session would be a platform to explore the scientific opportunities for Indo-Nepal Bilateral cooperation. The session will include eminent scientists, academicians and policy makers from both the countries. The overall goal of this session is to add new dimension in Indo-Nepal relations.