Why you can’t afford to miss the ICABS-2020, to be held at Nepal Agriculture Research Council (NARC)-NARI, Kathmandu, on FEBRUARY 17-19, 2020.
It gives us great pleasure to present you with an opportunity to contribute and participate as one of the sponsors of ICABS-2020 to be held at Kathmandu, Nepal during February 17-19. ICABS-2020 is being held under the auspices of the Society for Bioinformatics and Biological Sciences.
This International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences (ICABS-2020) is an event to be organized with objective to provide an excellent international arena/platform for the academicians, researchers and research scholars from Agriculture sciences, Veterinary sciences, Biological Sciences and Industry, from around the world to share their research findings with the global experts.
Many delegates intend to participate in the Conference to source products and services which helps them in their day-to-day research works. So it is vital for you, not to miss out the opportunity to have that face-to face conversation with those key stake holders. It is a great opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to directly educate and appraise the professionals from Agriculture, Biological Sciences, veterinary sciences and industry fields about their products. This is the place for your organization to establish new business relationships or build on existing ones.
Our sponsorship program goes beyond your stand through:
- The sponsors would be given an opportunity to interact directly with the target audience in order to appraise and explore the business avenue.
- There would be allotment of booth/stall for the sponsors to showcase their products and services to their target audience who are keen to learn and eager to the new ideas.
- Brand alliance – align your brand with cutting edge continuing professional development, technology and critical issues.
- Brand exposure – the Conference will be the largest gathering of research and academia from around the world in Nepal, covering a range of science field which will include Agriculture sciences, Veterinary sciences, Biological Sciences and Industrial participants.
- Meet face-to-face with the decision makers and people with the buying power.
- Marketing toolkit – we provide you with a toolkit to market your presence at the show which complements our own strategic marketing and promotional campaigns.
|SN||Sponsorship category||Fees (INR)||Facilities available|
* Sponsorship does not include Travel, Accommodation of delegates coming through complimentary registrations
Conference and Exhibition Marketing and Promotion
The society for bioinformatics and biological sciences has over 1000+ members and many non-member veterinary and allied contacts from India, Nepal and Asia Pacific providing an excellent opportunity to promote your organization and/or products and services to your target audience of existing and potential new customers.
All delegates will receive a copy of the conference handbook in their conference bag – a resource which delegates will continue to refer to throughout the event. All sponsors and exhibitors are given the opportunity to provide information about their company which includes their representative’s, contact details and a description of their products and services.
Exhibitors marketing toolkit
To help you promote your presence and brand at the conference, we equip you with a marketing toolkit that includes advertisements, banners, flyers and logos together with practical tips and tricks for maximizing your investment and reaching your target group.
An early commitment will mean a greater exposure and a greater return on your investment.
Note: Sponsorship does not include Travel, Accommodation of delegates coming through complimentary registrations
Assignment of Booth Space
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
Management reserves the right to make final determination of all space assignments, including changing the floor plan or reassigning booth if necessary, in the best interest of the Conference. If exhibit space is sold out, companies will be placed on a waiting list based on the date of receipt and payment of application. Management retains the right to refuse display space to any company whose goods and/or services are not, in the opinion of management, compatible with the general character and objectives of the Conference and the Association.